FORMING LINES AND SYSTEMS
We deliver machines assembled into forming lines and systems for the manufacture of semi-finished products of parts by methods of hot forming or for production of parts by cold forming from sheet belts by punching, bending and shallow drawing in progressive dies.
FORMING LINES FOR HOT VOLUME FORMING
We deliver machines assembled into forging lines with manual operation, operation by robots or transfer automats. Lines process blocks or bars and consist from the following machines and devices:
• induction or gas heating furnaces
• interoperable slides and conveyors
• cross wedge rolling machines for the manufacture of semi-finished products for further processing by forging (machines marked ULS)
• mechanical crank forging presses with die holders and handling equipment (machines marked LZK, LMZ, LKH or LKL)
• mechanical crank presses for trimming of burrs (machines marked LDO, LKOA or S)
• robots, transfer automats and automatized systems for dies cavities treating
FORMING LINES FOR COLD SHEET FORMING
We deliver machines assembled into automatized lines for production of parts from metal belts from coils in progressive dies composed from the following machines and devices:
• device for unwinding of sheet belt from coil
• mechanical crank or eccentric presses equipped by electronic belt feeders (machines marked S, LKOA, LDO, LKT)
• device for winding of processed sheet belt
A special branch are deliveries of automatized lines for cross wedge rolling of accurate semi-finished products of rotary shapes parts (such as shafts for cars gears) for further chip removing processing (machines marked ULS).