MEASURE AGAINST SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS
Dear business partners, forwarders,
Due to actual situation of COVID-19 disease spread, caused by new coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, our company has applied following steps to protect our employees and to avoid the spread of virus:
1. All visitors, same as drivers coming with different kind of goods, will be measured with a thermometer at our gate and in case of higher body temperature above 37,5 oC, the entry will not be allowed. Same is valid for persons apparently ill. In such case, forwarder will be informed and he must immediately assure alternative operating staff of vehicle and unloading of goods without any delay. This measurement is valid since 16.3.2020.
2. Entry of persons, that visited in last 3 weeks extremely risky countries (stated in list of Ministry of Health of Czech Republic), is prohibited as well. The same is valid in case, if their family members visited risky areas in last 3 weeks.
3. Visitors and drivers have to be equipped by own oral drape, which will be used at the entrance to our company and worn for all time of the visit.
4. We appeal to keep necessary hygienic rules during stay in our company area:
• to cover nose and mouth by tissue or by whole arm during cough and sneezing,
• to avoid physical contact with other persons (e.g. handshaking),
• to keep safe physical distance from other persons at least 2 m,
• to stay in open areas if possible.
Thank you for your understanding
Ing. Jiří Zoufalý